|
Sunday, 1 July 2007 @ 03:01
i was surfing the internet today and i found something really sweet.when i read it,i immediately thought of you.here it is.i hope you like it because it's really how i feel about you!
I HATE .... I hate the way your always right I hate it when u lie I hate it when you make me laugh, Or even worse when you make me cry I hate it when your not around And the fact that you didn't call But mostly i hate the way I don't hate you Not even a little Not even at all. Standing by, All the way. Here to help you through your day. Holding you up, When you are weak, Helping you find what it is you seek. Catching your tears, When you cry. Pulling you through when the tide is high. Absorbing your voice When you talk. Standing by when you learn to walk. Just being there, Through thick and thin, All just to say, you are my friend. -that's how much i appreciate you, clara. thanks for being my friend! |
|