The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Sunday, 23 December 2007 @ 02:51

natasha has a headache.

natasha's lame parents are discussing her downstairs.they are assuming she cannot hear them.natasha is very pissed of with them,but since they are her parents,she will not be disrespectful and post all those rude words she can think of describing them with.

Let's pretend nothing happened & party the night away

christmas is just round the corner(: let me at those presents!
conversation with lisakohyiwen-the kewl one.i asked her to blog for me but she asked me to copy paste. -.- wtf

♥L, says: Hello people I'm Natasha Rodrigues & I think Lisa is damn kewl :D Okay fine I lied I am not Natasha Rodrigues but Lisa is damn kewl anyway :D Hehehe anyway I'm here to blog for Natasha because her posts sh0 em0z w0rx unlykk3 miie sh0 happii3x. HAHAHAHA omg wtf am I talking about okay wtv anyway I'm watching One Tree Hill now & all of you should be doing the same instead of reading this post so yes go watch now :D Because Naley are the cutest thing alive whoo.
♥L, says:Oh yes and have I told you that wendi's an idiot? She lost her phone in her own house & now she's making me call her like 238472834728 times so that she can find her phone.
♥L, says:WHAT KIND OF IDIOT LOSES THEIR OWN PHONE IN THEIR OWN HOUSE?!?!♥L, says:Even I don't do that.
♥L, says:Okay I do.
♥L, says:But only I am entitled to do that
♥L, says:Because I am cool.
♥L, says:Unlike you.
♥L, says:(That rhymes)
♥L, says:(Told you I'm cool hehe)
& you can keep me up on the phone all night says:LOL
♥L, says:(I can rhyme yow)& you can keep me up on the phone all night says:wtf
♥L, says:Okay I am too lazy to type anymore& you can keep me up on the phone all night says:okok
♥L, says::D
♥L, says:Omg dont forget to add
♥L, says:Lisa is smart and cool and cool and smart

ok i add now,
LISA KOH IS SMART AND COOL AND COOL AND SMART.

hahahahah
I LOVE YOU LISAKOH.
you make my day happy(: