The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Tuesday, 22 April 2008 @ 07:00

I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO SNAP!!!!!

applause,applause ahemm!
right after dinner today(:
eat fish!it's good for your fingers!

ok so cos everything's been so hectic,i've been planning what to say in my post all week!
butttthennn
now got blain brock
so cannot remember ANYTHING :O

forget it lah.
sooooo pointless anyway.

cath on sunday was duperdeee fun!
split into random groups of 3 w/ leah and bryan
HAHA i laughed my head off
and when it was my turn to talk i said the word "damn" the whole convo through,
hehe and i laughed somemore while talking and ignored bryan the observer
though he kept butting in -.-

BRAID UP, DRESS DOWN
that was llama theme ;D
it was funnununun
unfortunately, the peekchas are MIA.

the lift was duperdee stuffy.
i think i almost died
"moomoollama lifty service" !
we were the maintanence for one day

okie dokie i hafta do my work now!

And people asking how I'm doing
But every question still has you in
I say I'm fine
And I never think about you
But you're always on my mind
I'm getting over you,
I'm getting over you, most of the time
If I say it like I mean it
Then maybe I'll believe it
Like it's true,
I'm getting over you