The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Tuesday, 1 April 2008 @ 00:57

Waiting for your call, I'm sickcall, I'm angrycall, I'm desperate for your voice.I'm listening to the song we used to sing in the car.Do you remember, butterfly, early summer?It's playing on repeat...Just like when we would meet.'Cause I was born to tell you I love you,and I am torn to do what I have to,to make you mine.Stay with me tonight.Stripped and pollished, I am new, I am fresh.I am feeling so ambitious; you and me, flesh to flesh.Because every breath that you will takewhile you are sitting next to mewill bring life into my deepest hopes.What's your fantasy?What's your, what's your, what's your, what's your...'Cause I was born to tell you I love you,and I am torn to do what I have to,to make you mine.Stay with me tonight.And I'm tired of being all alone,and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home.( I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have.)

'Cause I was born to tell you I love you,
and I am torn to do what I have to,
'Cause I was born to tell you I love you,
and I am torn to do what I have to,
to make you mine,
Stay with me tonight.
stupid blogger.i'm not untangling this mess (: