The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Friday, 15 August 2008 @ 22:32

Dear God, the only thing ask of you, is that you hold her close when i'm not around

harrow.
i've been really busy.

i broke a glass a few days ago.
it was quite scary,
almost like in slow motion
it just rolled off my try and off my bed
and onto the floor.
rather surreal to see it smash and have all
the million tiny pieces
explode in all directions.

i guess i was stunned.
i won't do such a stupid thing again.

sec 2s won hhf!
i'm really over-the-mountain happy
and proud because we were underdogs, after all.
and i guess we deserved it (:

T'day practice for dance on tuesday
was really funny and cool.
i think we looked like guides when we did the marching
and some people even laughed.
oh, i love thriller by micheal jackson!

Double stress in school yesterday,
with chinese and history tests,
one after another.

I was really angry with my parents yesterday
because they were being unreasonable and unfair.
It was especially annoying because
i already told Mario that i was going for arts fest
and all of a sudden i'm not allowed because it's
"too late"

My dad is overly-protective.
And my mum is always on his side.
so, again dissapointment.
i was angry because i had to tell Mario
and i felt horrible.
Thankfully, Mario is such a great friend
so she forgave me, but i was still
boiling mad at The Evil Duo.

Anyway! i was supposed to be not talking
to the both of them but i guess i'm not meant to,
because my mum just came home suddenly
and i forgot to ignore her
so i guess we're on good terms now.
I bet both of them already forgot what
they did to me yesterday! Grrrrrr.

I've been busy experimenting new songs
which is fun because being adventures is
always fun (:
i think i'll go buy A Twist In My Story
tomorrow after cathecism.
I love all the other songs so far
so i'm predicting this album will be worth the money!
I wish they would release Awake, too.

Oh, Energy by Keri Hilson is a nice song.
i think i'm really beginning to appreciate music.
Can't live without my ipod (and youtube) anymore (:

I have a lot more respect for contemporary dancers now
that we have begun technique training because
it is really much harder than i thought!
it also requires so much discipline and commitment.
Maybe one day i will be good (:

SOMEONE ME WHERE I CAN WATCH ALL THE PUSHING DAISIES EPISODES!