The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Friday, 29 August 2008 @ 20:55

i'm crying, for so many things.
i've cried, for five days this week.
everyday, for one thing or another.

Lisa has gone to china. i think it just hit me that she won't be in school anymore. i just realised how different things are going to be. i can't help but think about all the good times we shared.
Lisa, i don't know how to tell you how much i'm going to miss you.I'm sorry i didn't get to say goodbye properly yesterday because my parents were already waiting.
I know that recently things haven't been perfect but the last two days have made up for everything. I'm truly glad that we're finally completely ok.
When i go back to school for term 4, there won't be anyone to sing hannah montana and make me laugh.
Thank you for everything.

Can't help but think of the times i've had with you,
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through,
Oh yeah

Dear God the only thing i ask of you
is to hold her when i'm not around,
when i'm much too far away.
We all need the person who can be true to you,
I left her when i found her,
And now i wished i'd stayed
'Cause i'm lonely and i'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no,
Once again