The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Saturday, 30 August 2008 @ 05:35

Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and i will try to fix you.

I don't know how i feel anymore. I'm sorry if my posts are giving the false impression that i'm not ok. I'm fine, really.

Alright, maybe i'm not fine. it's funny for me, because i can't identify what i'm feeling. There are so many people online, and yet there is no one. I don't feel lonely, but maybe i just feel empty.
I'm not sure what's up with our world anymore. It feels as if everything is just screwed up and i'm just watching it go by.

I'm trying to make amends now. I need to make amends for all the bad things i've done, all the people i've been pushing away. I want to say sorry to all of them. It's good to say sorry and really talk to someone.

I finally realise how superficial some of my friendships are. I don't like it anymore. I'm trying to find more meaning in my life and in all my friendships and all that I do. I'm glas i'm finally drawing a lot of my "long lost" friends closer. I feel happier now.

I want to thank God for my friends and letting me realise all the wrong i've been doing.