|
Friday, 29 August 2008 @ 21:12
This is for all the special people in my life.
With Lisa leaving, i realised so many other things. Suddenly there are too many people who i have been neglecting and i haven't been paying attention to. I feel overwhelmed with this realisation. Suddenly, i need to shout and scream and thank God for all my friends. I don't know where i would be without them, really. It's not the same as it was before. Everyone seems to be preoccupied and be doing their own thing. There are so many people i really want to run to and hug and i want to tell them everything that i am feeling now. Words are failing me now. It is inadequate to express myself in words at this point. All i want to say is, I'm so sorry, i've missed you so much. This week has been so full of emotions. Crying, laughing, joy, regret, gratefulness. I think that it is good to cry in each others arms sometimes, and to be open to how we really feel. For thursday, the dancers, the first time we had gone through something like that. It's good to cry and to have someone give you assurance. Stelle, i'm glad that we have each other. Sometimes i don't know how to tell you how grateful i am. We can get through this together and i'll be there to support you all the way through. I know that it's impossible for us to be there for each other physically,but you should know that i'm still there with you in other ways. It may get hard for all of us dancers. 21st October isn't too far away. It may be hard, but at least i know we all can back each other up in the end. Yesterday in school, we spent the last part of the day taking pictures. Marian, Rochelle, Nisha, Angela, Ashley and myself. I feel so lucky to have all of you. All the laughter we share everyday, all of your presences makes a difference in my life, makes me so happy. We have around 7 weeks left with each other. It may be different next year but we'll never forget the times we spent together, ever. It's coincidental, the song playing on th radio now is saying everything i've been trying to say. You walked with me, footprints in the sand And helped me understand, where I'm going You walked with me, when I was all alone With so much unknown, along the way And just when I thought I'd lost my way You gave me strength to carry on That's when I heard you say I promise you I'm always there When your heart is filled with sorrow And despair And I'll carry you When you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand |
|