|
Wednesday, 22 October 2008 @ 04:51
As we go on, we remember, all the times we've had together
Reflections. Listening to the Graduation Song, I can't help but feel pretty sad. I didn't expect to feel like this, mind you. But, I'm going to miss my class with all my heart. Oh, I'm afraid of the amount of tears I'm going to cry tomorrow! I have so much to say to everyone (Although there is a huge chance a whole ton of us are going to end up in the same class :) ) Everything still will not be the same, it won't be the 2/1 I am part of, and love, for some inexplicable reason. Rah. What a scary thought, to be seperated, the future - unknown. I thought everything was amplified today, especially since it was interclass games. We worked well together! Finally, the 2/1 spirit has shone through. I will miss being there for each other. We've blossomed (Does finally learning to be bad/ cheating count?) into a unique and fun class. Tomorrow will be a special day for me, and perhaps 2/1 too. I think it will be an emotional day for most of us. Ah, imagine all the huggies I'll receive! My time spent in these two years was especially eventful. I think I was forced to adapt very much and also learn to be a better person. Oh! Clique changes and everything. It's really been a wild journey... I've made so many friends along the way. I guess I did lose some but I'm glad everything is alright now. I'm happy. I have had more pleasant than unpleasant memories. Ahhhh.... :) I love my friends, I love my class. Onto anotherrr topic, well, I got into SYF :} My thought trail 1. Shocked (I cried and said "Omg" a lot) I didn't expect it at all since I didn't get called back to dance a second time. 2. Delirious/ excited 3. Reflective 4. Scared/ Terrified (Zaki called himself a "monster") You would be scared too 5. Determined- must work very hard, cannot let myself be replaced, must improve, must never give up! I feel on top of the world that I have been given such a wonderful opportunity, and I know God was with me through it all. Praying is the best remedy to everything. I owe my everything to God. So many good things have been happening! Thank you for your blessings, Lord :) |
|