The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Wednesday, 22 October 2008 @ 07:54

ok shit i just wrote a really mean post but i deleted it after like 5 minutes. hahah oops never knew i was capable of that. ok grrrr feel like kicking ass now but nevermind. booooo.

i like reading people's blogs. it gives me inspiration?
i like laughing too!
i read loads of people's blogs and laugh nowadays.
People think of funny things. Maybe it's just my outlook on life. I feel positive.
Someone it's nice to look at things from different perspectives.

Oh! i found 3 blogs with the word "Tragic" in them.
hahah.
i think the word "I" appeared in EVERY SINGLE BLOG.
which.. could hint self centered-ness or maybe just smartness cos why would you open a blog to talk about something that does not relate to you at all?! unless you're an idiot.
huh?
ok.

I like crying? I think i cry too much.
Kaela said Zaki laughed at me cos i cried when i found out i got inti SYF. oops.

Wonder why all the people i've been close to before are not so close to me anymore.. It's weird. It's nice to make new friends. Somehow i feel happier like this :) I like being unstable and having tons of friends.

MUST READ MORE BLOGS TMRRRRRRRRRRR. hehe.