|
Saturday, 25 October 2008 @ 05:43
This love is taking all of my energy
Things I will blog about by today. Last Day Of School (GASP) Going out with Ash and Chel Subject Combinations Getting mega scolding/ mega crying Fantabulous Day Things I need to do I kissed a girl and I liked it Okes. Kidding about the last one. I didn't kiss a girl, but the song's great anyway. The last day of school was... eventful. I'll just talk about my favourite bits. Towards the end of the day, it was spring cleaning before report book time. I was shaking, really. Anyway, Mrs Tan gave out these nice certs acknowledging something and I got one yay! Mrs Tan made me face the class and she said some nice things about me which made me feel really :O and :) at the same time. I also felt ^^ because it was really really nice stuff which made me feel special. I never knew Mrs Tan thought so much of me :') I mustn't disappoint her. After that was the nicest bit of the day which included Mrs Tan getting distracted by Hillary and Odelia while the WHOLE CLASS discretely ran down the stairs into the courtyard. It was surreal! We all yelled for Mrs Tan before we sang the "I love you, You love me" signature Barney-cheesy song. But, it was lovely and touching. We made Mrs Tan cry :') And I didn't get to the last sentence because I got really choked up too. When I turned around, practically my whole class was crying, made my heart hurt so badly. Ah, that song, we sang at the beginning, the first class effort, and the last class effort. I think I feel proud because I think 2/1 is the only class that cried all together. Like major hug-fest and saying nice things to each other. I felt happy because I thanked all the people that have made a positive impact on the entire lower secondary life. I think this year has been the best year yet in my entire education. I have never felt so much love, and connection. Ahhhhh. I got a nice huggy from Mrs Tan and Mrs Wong. I'm coming back to visit them after my O level exams with my whole class (with wonderful results, I pray). Oh, so yesterday I met Rochelle and Ashley to go out. Met Ash at TP. She smashed into some random guy and said sorry but she just stoned there with her hands shielding her face instead of moving away -.- Wow, way to pull a Charlie Gordon dear. We had lunch at Burger King yummy and went to TP library. I borrowed 4 books, and they're pretty cool :) Went to J8 after that and walked around ALL the gift shops. My feet hurt so badly but I found Vaney's present as well as Grace's. They're so appropriate. Talking about that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST VANESSA! I'm on top of the world that we're completely ok. I love you, love you, love you. & Have a wonderful trip to China, Ashley and Rochelle! I blog a lot in my head? I spend a lot of time "writing" stuff in my mind. Oh wait, is that just thinking? I don't know, maybe I think too much. I wasted the rest of the day, spent a little with Maryanne while simultaneously realising that The [Censored]s are so childish, immature, annoying and so, urgh. I NEED TO START STUDYING. > Shall elaborate later. Haha I just referred to my trusty list on top of my post :) It's good to be so systematic. So, I shall tell you about the confusing selection of subject combinations. Gah! At first I was planning to go to 3/3 with Physics, Chem, Lit and SS/Geog, but noooooooooo I'm too stupid to choose my own combination. So, Dad steps in and oh my.. I don't even want to talk about it! Dad: (WHINE WHINE WHINE YELL YELL YELL COMPLAIN QUESTION HINT HINT YELL SIGH QUESTION GLARE WHINE WHINE EXPRESS YELL SIGH HEAVILY) Me: (EXPLAIN EXPLAIN QUESTION GET ANGRY EXPLAIN STATE STATE STATE EVADE GET ANGRIER IGNORE IGNORE THINK CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY FINALLY, YELL YELL YELL YELL YELL KEEP QUIET CRY LEAVE) Yup, that's basically what happened. I don't yell at my parents so this was a first. Felt scary but I got scolded for it because I'm "disrespectful" when He doesn't respect my choices. Whatever. I talked to Mummy too and cried a lot and explained. I think she felt sad too because she cried too. I think I half went hysterical. Anyway, I remained stubborn until I went to bed. I listened to Secondhand Serenade. It's nice to revel in the sadness of the songs, (especially Your Call) Soaked my poor green pillow and dreamt my parents were trying to murder me. I also dreamt about SYF among other troubling things. Anyway, I've re-thought through everything, and I guess I am going to do triple science (STRICTLY NOT BECAUSE OF MY FATHER) but I think it's a good idea. I really really really really want to be in 3/3. I feel like crying again because I really want to. Gosh. HOW CAN THEY MAKE US DECIDE OUR FUTURES AT FOURTEEN?! IT'S RIDICULOUS, PREPOSTEROUS, ANNOYING, IMPRACTICAL, CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be a jelly maker, among other things, by the way. Today made up for a lot of things! Well, I kind of woke up with a major case of puffy-red-gross eyes. Got mad at my Mummy for not buying breakfast. Anyway! Left for Raffles Place. Started the day with Sausage role before we went to do our facial. Awesome. It was so. good. Oh. My. Gosh. Pampering is heaven. I got face scrubs, massage, some tingly thingy etc. The lady was nice. Then there was some extraction thingy when the lady brandished a NEEDLE (!!!!!!!!!!) and poked me! Nah actually she was just doing her job. She got rid of all the (scarce, hah) pimples but it hurt )': and she also poked and squished and rubbed my nose and chin of the repulsive blackheads and gross things! I yelped involuntarily a shouted "PAINFUL!" a few times >< But, it was worth it, I think. Oh, oh! Did I mention, I also got my eyebrows trimmed? I mean plucked? It hurt so much! She used her diabolical tweezers and rapidly plucked my eyebrows, simultaneously shaping them too. (OH MY THEY ARE SO PERFECT LOOKING NOW ITS ALMOST UNNATURAL!) But it was quite cool anyway :/ Went for medicure and pedicure after that :) Now my nails are candy pink and my toenails are Static purple. They're pretty and do not look like my usual "noob style" Woo. And thennn we got our hair done near Mummy's office. I didn't cut though. I had some weird impulse to yell at the lady to cut my hair short :O Phew. What a long recount. I'm tired. Yup. I am going to start studying. This Monday. Mrs Wond said we should, and I guess it is a pretty good idea. Haha. Yes, yes. Advert your eyes! Shrink away! I enjoy studying. Hah. Said it. I kind of missed it after the exams concluded. -.- OH OH I'M GOING TO WATCH HSM 3 WITH CLARA AND CLARA TOMORROW! Thrilling. I love them, they are such joyful friends. :) Whoopie, post finished. This is like the longest post in a long time! I need to write letters to all the people in my class by the 5th November. I suddenly have a lot to say to a lot of people. Ah well. I must speak better english! And, noooooooooo, I have to endure cathecism tomorrow. Joy. (It's hard to walk to route we walked together before. I remember, sometimes I even smile, and feel really really dumb. You annoy me, honestly. Oh wait, I'm indifferent? ) |
|