The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Thursday, 30 October 2008 @ 20:14

When I'm with you
I'll make every second count
'cause I miss you whenever you're not around
When I kiss you I still get butterflies
years from now,
I'll make every second count when I'm with you
Hello!
I wish to feel minimally happier. Oh gosh. I'm such a failure emo -.-
Anyway, crapzilla, I like xanga :) Maybe I'll shift there? Feel like blogging about the past few days but nah, so boring. Wish my blog post was happier :( Fail-l-l-llllllllll.
Being in church cheers me up, praying always helps. Maybe I will. Now.
Need to scream. Miss too many people. Feel horrid. Fail-l-l-lllllllllll.

Think my sense of smell has heightened. I have begun to recognise people by smells too.

Feel disconnected from the world. Recently, I haven't talked to my Mum so much so I Guess I miss her. Last night I spent time with her, it always makes me feel better.

Fuxing phonecalls making me cry. I'm a fuxing bipolar.