The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Saturday, 1 November 2008 @ 02:33

Hello. I am a Desperate Housefly. Buzz buzzzzzz, oooooooooh teehee. Look! It's that sexy garbage man. Mmmmmmmmm. Teehee.

Mood: Better than yesterday.

Improvement! Kekekekeke.
Guess what, I survived training. (Fanfare please) I'm still kinda scarred and all. Oh and scared too? Oh well. Must. Practice. More.
Speaking of that, I have three huge blisters > 2 left, 1 right. (DAMN YOU PIROUETTES!!!!!! and lousy foot thongs too)

I'm turning into some lazy procrastinating dude! But who cares right. I mean, DID I JUST SAY THAT!? Ok. Can't think. Will type schedule for this month.

November
3rd: Dance Training
4th: Drama with Harry Potter, Math tuition at 3 (whimper)
5th: Collection of streaming results, Dance Training, Chines tuition at 5
7th: Church camp
8th: Church camp
9th: Church camp, Drama Class party (?)
10th: Drama showcase (damn you!)
11th: Dance Training
12th: Hopefully, Rihanna concert, Tuition
13th: Dance camp
14th: Dance camp, Dance Training
15th: Dance farewell
22nd: Sleepover with Claras
23rd: Ditto
24th: Camp at Mariel's place (?)

And, the list does on (and on and on and onnnn........)

Oh I almost died yesterday because I was walking behind, like millimeters behind, and it suddenly reversed, sending me into some cardio shock. Thank God I moved fast enough! :O
Also don't know what to do because I have those blisters and therefore am unable to dance, or wear covered shoes without experiencing fatal pain.

I hate the holidays! They're turning me into a useless nothing. At least last time I could pretend studying was my "accomplishment of the day".