The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Sunday, 16 November 2008 @ 01:47

Ur so gay, and you don't even like boys.

HAHA I LOVE YOU KATY PERRY!
I tell you, I'm either bipolar or maybe I just suffer from major mood swings. I'm happy again. But maybe I'm not. Something is bothering me. I need to confess it to someone, to everyone, but it's difficult. Everything feels really weird and messed up but I know it's just haha normal girl thing. Stupid.

Dear God, I pray that You grant me wisdom to pray for the right things and to never want for earthly things. With Your blessings and in Your love, I know that if I keep the faith, you will always grant me all things that are good. I pray that you will always guide everyone to walk with you and cling to you always.
How great are you, God.

God speaks to me personally all the time. Just a tiny voice in my head when I'm about to give up when I'm dancing, the words in the Gospel, the words of the Priest and even in my friends. It's good to experience God in everything that we do.

Something that I want to share: Mark 4 1-20

"Listen! A sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seed fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured it. Other seed fell on rocky ground, where it had not much soil, and it immediately sprang up, since it had no depth of soil; and when the sun rose it was scorched, and since it had no root it withered away. Other seed fell among thorns and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no grain. And other seeds fell into good soil and brought forth grain, growing up and increasing and yielding thirtyfold and sixtyfold and hundredfold" And he said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear"

And he said to them, "Do you not understand this parable? How then will you undertand all the parables? The sower sows the word. And these are the ones along the path, where the word is sown; when they hear, Satan immediately comes and takes away the word which is sown in them. And these in like manner are the ones sown upon rocky ground, who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with joy, and they have no root in themselves, but endure for a while; then, when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately fall away. And others are sown among thorns; they are those who hear the word, but the cares of the world, and the delight in riches, and the desire for other things, enter in and choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. But those that were sown upon the good soil are the ones who hear the word and accept it and bear fruit, thirtyfold and sixtyfold and a hundredfold"


Dear Jesus, grant that all of us who have been touched by your word may not immediately recieve you with joy but eventually drift away. Protect us from Satan that we may keep your word with us all the time, may he never steal the joy that we have in loving and glorifying you. Build in us, a strong foundation of you that we may not be swallowed by the temptations of the word. Keep our sights firmly set on you that we may accept your word and spread it that it may bear fruit, thirtyfold and sixtyfold and a hundredfold; All for your glory.

Amen.

Thank you for completing me, Lord.