The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Saturday, 22 November 2008 @ 07:15

What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok?
I'm falling to pieces, I'm falling to pieces
One still in love while the other ones leaving
Cos when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven

Today was an emotional day.
I don't even remember what I felt/ what happened.
I love Mariel's friends. They are awesome.

You are so talented.
Charis was playing on the keyboard today
and I think she was playing a song she
made up called "November" and the breeze was so
comforting. The song was just beautiful
and so were all the rest that she played,
maybe I was just a little too high strung
I really felt happy to the point that I felt like crying.
I don't know why it just felt so good and surreal.

It's quite rare to meet so many people
who are so talented yet are still so modest.
I'm so happy to have met them!

I finally talked to Mariel when we were on the patio.
The clouds were so pretty and I just felt so contented.
We talked, for real, after so long.
I'm glad. I want to sit on the patio with you again!

I felt as if I was in turmoil during lunch
but I guess I recovered after eating.
Ronald's so nice, HAHA. Had some pebble fight which was fun.
Dessert was nice!

I don't know why I laughed so much today
yet I really felt so horrible on the inside; like comletely BLAHHHHHHH
kind of feeling.
Anyway, it's really nice to spend time with all of yall! :)

Today was an inside joke day.
HAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok sorry that was an inside joke too.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH (X100000000)

Called a lot of dancers today for pot luck/ etc
so my ear was like red.
I didn't go for Nisha's party cos I wasn't allowed
because it was at Clementi.
Anyway thank goodness because I wouldn't have been able
to finish all my tasks!

Gna change blog skin soon.
This one makes me giddy. :]