The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Sunday, 23 November 2008 @ 06:19

Why do you do this to me?
Why do you do this, so easily.
You make it hard to smile because,
You make it hard to breathe,
Why do you do this, to me?

Appropriate. Too appropriate.

"I'M GOING NUTING FUTS!"
-cackles madly- Sorry, another crazy inside joke.
Why are there so many inside jokes all of a sudden!?

But seriously. I really feel as if I am going to lose it soon. There's too much to do and everything is just happening one thing after another. So many things to wonder about and actualise. I have turned to listing all my tasks down because I have developed a tendency to be very muddled since everything is just being thrown at me at once. Honestly, how can you expect one to be present at two places at once? It's crazy! And I just end of disappointing myself and those involved, not to mention, maybe even losing an ounce of trust. :/

Schedule for tomorrow involves:
6am Wake up
7am Report at Mariel's house
9am Meet the children;p intro
9.30am Rush to Kovan mrt- collect pasta for farewell
9.50+ ? am Rush to school
10.30am Reach; Checklist for all food, Help out, Organise/ Store
11+ am Settle down, help out
After that- Dance farewell
-involves helping make sure everything goes smoothly until
10pm/ official party end.
OR
Leave early and go back to Mar's house (I bet I'll be dead by then)

So. I have to miss practically the entire first day of Camp Chartwell, but on the other hand Dance is extremely important too. How infuriating. And, from Tuesday to Thursday I have to go to Mariel's house for entire days to facilitate etc. I really don't know what to do. All I really want to do is stay home and just enjoy life and savour the holidays! Gosh, am I asking for so much!?

I think it'll be pointless to list the long list of other things I have to do and anyway you might be bored to tears simply reading it. Honestly, I don't know what to do. It's really so many things clashing at once; I will not lose my mind!

I am going to pray for a calmer state of mind, and probably to be wiser and more organised. Dear Holy Spirit, please give me your strength to continue to live each day of my life, and that with everything that I do, I may serve to bring my Lord God glory. I just want to offer it all up to you.

The sermon was good today and so was the Gospel. Again, God is speaking to me. I think that all this while God actually speaks to all of us, but it's because we're too ignorant that we choose not to understand and accept the word of God in our lives. I'm just glad I have got the chance to finally understand and in that, also making God an integral part of my life!

I had a wonderful lunch today at IKEA. Mmmmm yummy Swedish meatballs! I am absolutely in love with IKEA! I could go mad shopping in there. There's just too many things to look at and buy (although I can barely afford to buy EVERY object that I fancy) It's just .. awesome!

Oh yeah and the bake sale was a wonderful success, although it was really mini since we had some major miscommunication. Apparently it was meant to be next week! Anyway, I thank God for His wonderful blessings. People in church are kind (and hungry) people! I had a blast selling anyway. Hopefully next week's one will be even more fruitful and fun with a larger participation from our cohort.

I can't stand the way I keep speaking singlish! Why is it just so comfortable to lapse into it? I detest the way I sound when I speak with that drawl. I sounds so .. gross. HAHA. I must learn to apply my writing skills to my verbal skills. Please whack me if I speak broken English!

Something that I felt was meaningful in the responsorial psalm today:
"The Lord is my Shepherd, there is nothing I shall want."