
WHYYYYYYYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Am I so busy?! Or maybe I just procrastinate.
Nooo. It's like- there are so many things to plan! So many things to think about.
I feel as if I'm completely losing it.
On the other hand, I'm so happy. It's so annoying because the happy feeling is distracting me. HAHA. But I like this feeling :)
I'm so packed, argggggggggggggggggggggg.
Today was an awesome day; I shall blog about it later!
I'm completely exhausted now from all the activities
Going high + Laughing + Zaki's training + So many things to do = Over exertion
Pressing things to do:
1. Call all dancers and inform them of updates/food
2. Make the list for the food
- allocation
- grouping
3. Cheorograph for Camp Chartwell
4. Collate list of who's-bringing-what for sunday's bake sale
5. Confirm what's going on for carolling!?
6. Read through 24th Dec plan for old folks home outreach
- discussion
-who's in charge of what?
-materialising/actualising
7. Find dance video and be inspired/ PRACTICE
8. Find our how to get to Nisha's house
- pack
-transport?
9. Bible
10. Make sure that someone is taking over my lectors duty this Monday, 24th
11. Set alarm for 6 am so I get to Mar's house on time
I AM OVERWHELMED.
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
(edit)
And did I mention that I have 5 open conversations with various people as well as 3 more people to call tonight, and those 3 do not include the dancers (60 in total > but the wonderful exco is helping thank goodness) and I might have to talk to each of them for longggggggg periods of time each?
Ahhh, no sleep tonight!