The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Tuesday, 2 December 2008 @ 07:28


Because these words are never easier for me to say
Or her to second guess
But I guess That I can live without you but
Without you I'll be miserable at best

Hello.
I had a wonderful moment with God today, in mass.
So many realisations. I'm contented, but perhaps a little on the confused side.
There are so many questions which remain unanswered for me. It's probably a good thing I'm leaving this Friday. A break from everything.
I know the purpose of my existence. I know what I am grateful for. I know how lucky I am. I know how much I have. There is meaning to my life on Earth. But maybe, the issue is that I'm not living it out as much as I want to. I know everything, everything that should make me joyful but I can't feel it.
What's the use of knowing if I can't feel it?
I am happy. I am contented. There is really nothing to feel lousy about.
Haha I can't wait to leave :)