|
Wednesday, 3 December 2008 @ 07:44
Today was one of those really beautiful, perfect days. The kind which you simply wish you could right click on and "save as" in your memory, just to open when times get tough; as a reminder of how to feel happy. Finally, I'm feeling it, the happiness again. Madagascar, Bao Yi and KaiLi, Aunty Siti, Mariel, Swings, Mass, Spider web, Talk. The clouds were pretty, the sun shone brighter, I felt warmer. I had fun just standing in a patch of sunlight today. I know the sun indirectly provides energy to all of us (photosynthesis, food chain, all that jazz), but just standing in that patch of sunlight made me strong; as if I was a battery being recharged. It's great just to soak up in the warmth of everything and smile to yourself. I suspect a lot of people now think I'm some kind of nutcase. But it all doesn't really matter because nothing can matter to me unless I allow it to. It was one of those perfect nights I don't even want to describe because it might take the magic out of it. In any case, I'm truly elated now. I can't wait to leave for the states this Friday. I finally feel the adrenaline pumping, accompanied with fear, since I haven't brought myself to pack everything in it's entirety. Sometimes I just like closing my eyes and feeling the breeze, maybe even smelling it. Today smelt nice. It was fresh and a little musky too, which was comforting. I derive comfort from smells? Anyway I can't bring myself to blog anymore. Everything's good. It's nice to be touched by the love of God everyday in mass. W W J D ? What Would Jesus Do? Consider that, the next time you're about to lose yourself. |
|