The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Sunday, 21 December 2008 @ 05:27

It felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean I'm in love tonight

No more short posts for me!
You know what, even if I'm saying it about myself, I guess these lasts posts haven't been me. Gosh, none of these posts have been like me, for such a long time. What's up with pretence man? Why do we always find a need to be like other people, to be "cooler" or more "mysterious".
Finally, I've given up on pretending, and it's a good feeling; not having to even think and think and think before I type, just so that it sounds refined. Haha :)

Oh gosh I really haven't blogged about my life for a real long time, but incidentally, my life isn't that interesting anyway so nevermind :] I traded in my old jeans for a 50 dollar off levis skirt today. That was very thrilling for some twisted reason :/
Anyway, I asked and found out that the reason why the want the jeans is not so that they can grind it up and make into levis jeans (no, seriously. i thought so) but because they want to donate these old jeans to poor people who are in need of our jeans. I was honestly touched by that. Sometimes small kindnesses can truly make an impact on our lives.

Oh oh! I was outside a shop in Holland V today and there was this really beautiful kitty cat! It was fat and furry and furry and fat and pretty. Plus, it was friendly too. Miao.

I had a really bad moment today. It was seriously crazy-bipolar, when you just start crying suddenly and all the thoughts going through your mind are like "oh moannnnn why is life so horrible why do i hate my brother why oh why meeeeeeee why am i sucha lazy bum who can't stop procrastinating oh moan sob where is the meaning in my life sniff wipe nose booooooooo why why why is this all happening to me i have no will to live booooooo" Ok maybe I didn't really feel like that, but probably along those lines.

So bloody cringe-a-ble. Honesly, I can't stand myself sometimes. How could I have even considered that life was BLEAK. I am so ungrateful, sometimes we can all be so ungrateful. Guess that's why it's almost intolerable sometimes seeing people whine about their measly problems while they actually have so much? Ok I'm sorry I have to learn to be more compassionate :}

K bye.