The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Monday, 29 December 2008 @ 07:55

You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.
And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.

I went out by myself today. I really needed time alone, just to reflect and sort things out. I know it sounds weird but I really enjoyed being alone. Maybe I'm just so sick of being around people all the time. It gets so tiring and I guess I've really lost myself. I'm glad I sat in the hawker center eating grass jelly and thinking for so long. So many mistakes you know? I'm glad that I have friends who help me to realise that I have to change. I really hated myself last night, so I'm glad I'm changing.

School's starting and I suppose everyone would want to delay it but I feel kinda excited. I can't wait to go back and see everyone again, just let go of everything that happened this holiday. Suddenly I feel really thrilled! Haha so what if I'm running away right? I miss everyone so much.

Anyways, all the peeps are probably at Estelle's party now, or just were ther just now. I couldn't go because my mummy didn't let me. But I guess I'm cool with that because I've been spending too much time out. I'm glad I went to my mama's house today. She can really cook up a storm! I forgot how much I love her. Watched Little Nonya while she commented. Really funny hahaha. The show's a bit depressing though. (And pathetic haha.)

OK I think I'll go pack for school now! Honestly don't know what to pack for first day.
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Yay. I don't know what I'm feeling. :]