The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Saturday, 24 January 2009 @ 07:21

Hey guyzzz.

So I presume my blog's dead because I've successfully abandoned it. No more blog "cravings" haha :) But reading other people's blogs inspired me to writing today's post :}
I feel like such an ass because I can't bring myself to do any work. What. The. Fish Food. Haha. On my sunny side, I'm finally well rested. Slept early two nights in a row, not counting my abundant afternoon snoozes. I'm kind of pissed with myself because I know I'm supposed to do my work but yet I'm not (?) Drives me up the wall.

Bloody procrastination.
(Does anyone else get the impression that they should hate themselves?)

Off to Bintan tomorrow. Yep, I should be excited but I'm feeling really sluggy about it. Somehow I get the feeling that I would have more fun sitting in an empty room doing homework. Bloody kill-joy. The pressure is on. No idea how I'm going to concentrate on having fun in the sun when there's a truckload of homework/ revision lurking in my backpack.

On the bright side, yesterday was pretty awesome. :) Spent with Kaela, Bel, Nicole, Joanne and Ju at Bel's house. I pigged out like crazy, which could be another reason why I'm feeling so sluggish now. Pool, camwhore, naps, eating, laughing. It was pretty damn fun. I was shacked after that so I fell asleep on 980 which proved to be a huge mistake since I missed my stop at Little India station. I was completely freaked out. All alone in some place and lots of people not your age walking around? Took x 100000000 years to get a cab and go home so I'm a penniless pauper now :(

I should be doing literature Write Write Write now + Chemistry Assignment and lots more so I guess I'll be up real late tonight.

Bloody tagboard is dead :(