The world according to Natasha

entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | miscellaneous

Saturday, 17 January 2009 @ 03:40

Hey peepz. So anyway, my life's pretty busy. Sorry if my posts suck but whatever, seriously. I realised lots of things. Lots of resolutions to work hard and perservere. :] Anyway, I've forgotten how to blog so I'll just copy and paste some food for thought.
Have a great week readers!

My name is Gossip.
I have no respect for justice.
I maim hearts without killing.
I break hearts and ruin lives.
I am cunning, malicious and gather strength with age.
The more I am quoted, the more I am believed.
My victims are helpless.
They cannot protect themselves against me
because i have no name and no face.
To track me down is impossible.
The harder you try, the more elusive i become.
I am nobody's friend.
Once i varnish a reputation,
it's never the same.
I topple the governments and wreck marriages.
I ruin careers and cause sleepless nights,
heartaches and indigestion.
I spawn suspicion and generate grief.
I make innocent people cry in their pillows.
Even my name hisses. (I am called Gossssssip)
Office gossip, shop gossip, party gossip, telephone gossip.
I make headlines and headaches.
REMEMBER: Before you repeat a story,
ask yourself- Is it true? Is it fair? Is it necessary?
If not, do not repeat it.
KEEP QUIET.
Great minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events,
Shallow minds discuss people.
Which, are YOU.